Frequently Asked Questions
Licensed Cleaners & Maids In Atlanta, Athens, Macon, Georgia, And Orlando, Florida
- WHAT IS YOUR COVID-19 POLICY?
- WHAT IS INCLUDED IN A STANDARD CLEANING?
- WHAT IS INCLUDED IN A DEEP CLEANING?
- WHAT IS INCLUDED IN A MOVE OUT OR MOVE IN CLEANING?
- WHAT IS THE PROCESS IF I’M NOT SATISFIED WITH MY CLEANING AFTER PROVIDER LEAVES?
- WHEN AM I CHARGED FOR MY BOOKING?
- CANCELLATIONS AND REFUNDS?
Here at Cleaning Maid Service we take your health and sanitizing of your home very seriously. Ensuring that we fight the spread of germs and viruses in your home is our top priority. We’re trying to do our part in keeping everyone healthy. This includes:
- Washing hands regularly
- Disinfecting equipment between each job
- Staying home when they are not feeling well
- Wearing masks if requested
- Practice physical distancing in your home, as appropriate
- Kitchen (sanitize countertops, microwave, oven (outside only, empty trash, hand wash dishes (up to 5 max) rinse then load dishwasher.
- Common Areas (clean all light fixtures and door knobs)
- Bathroom (sanitize and disinfect sinks, faucets, showers, tubs, and toilets)
- Dust from top to bottom
- Sanitize and Disinfect countertops
- Empty Trash in all rooms
- Vacuum and Mop all rooms
- All Extras are not included (must be selected for an additional cost)
- The extra time included in deep cleans allows for more detailed work in the above mentioned Do’s.
- Everything included in a standard clean plus
- Wipe down Baseboards
- Clean Oven Hood Vent
- Wipe down Windowsills and Frames
- Wipe down Cabinet Fronts
- Kitchen Grease Buildup Removal
- Dust Ceiling Fans
- All Extras are not included (must be selected for extra fees).
When booking an Eliteness Cleaning Maid Service Move In or Move Out cleaning, you can expect your home to be hotel ready. This clean is intended to turn the home someone once lived in, into its original state and ready for new homeowners.
- Everything included in a standard and deep clean plus
- Interior of Refrigerator
- Interior of Freezer
- Interior of Oven
- Interior of Dishwasher
- Interior of Cabinets
- Sweep Pantry Floor
- Wipe down Blinds and Shutters
- Wipe down Door & Door Frames
- Scrubbing Walls
- Post Construction
If you are unsatisfied with your service and if anything from the Cleaning Maid Service checklist is missed, we do offer Re-Cleans for the specific sections from the Cleaning Maid Service checklist that have issues. All issues or concerns must be brought to our attention no more than 24 hours after the completion of your cleaning service.
While Credit Cards will not be charged until after the service has been rendered, a hold will be placed on the card 72h prior to your appointment.
All appointments are subject to a 25% fee if:
- They are rescheduled less than 48h prior to the appointment. The 25% fee will be deducted from the contracted cleaning fee after the contract has been completed.
- They are canceled less than 48h prior to the appointment.